Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Homebuilt PC's May 22nd 07, 01:27 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
PC freezes after reboot - until memory stick is moved to another slot - whats going on?!

ok heres a wierd one!

my friend has a homebuilt PC (fatal1ty-f-i90hd mobo) with 1GB stick of
DDR2 ram (800). Now the system works fine until it is rebooted or
switched off. Then it hangs as windows...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 21st 06, 11:54 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
external USB drive kit grounding?

hi all,

I just got an icybox 181 2.5inch drive usb drive enclosure and
curiously it says in somehwta poor english in the manual

"snap in top shell in with grounding clip in to the metal frame an...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards November 25th 06, 03:32 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
geforce 8800 go - when/are we likely to see it?

cool thanks for that link - most helpful!

First of One wrote:
http://xbitlabs.com/news/video/display/20061113141458.html

It can...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards November 24th 06, 10:39 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
geforce 8800 go - when/are we likely to see it?

Hi guys,

I am going to get a new laptop soon but was wondering how long before
we might see laptops with the geforce 8800 go? I dont think the card
exists yet but I am sure it will - from past...
Forum: General November 15th 06, 10:12 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
SATA data cable - pin query

Rod Speed wrote:
Paul wrote:
Rod Speed wrote:
wrote:

Further to the issues I have been having with a broken SATA
data connector...
Forum: General November 14th 06, 07:42 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
SATA data cable - pin query

Hi,

Further to the issues I have been having with a broken SATA data
connector (which still works after being wedged on!) I was wondering
about the pin arrangement on the connector. I note there...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's November 14th 06, 05:39 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
broken sata connector and a couple of general sata quest

Mitochondrion wrote:
About the 1 of 2 disconnect problem, it is likely that any open
handles held by windows to files will be lost, Buffers will not be
flushed to disk, and the last filesystem...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's November 13th 06, 02:51 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
win xp

You Know Who ~ wrote:
I am buying a new computer and will take a few components out of the current
computer (running win xp). I have heard that if you take stuff out windows
will assume that...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's November 13th 06, 12:32 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
broken sata connector and a couple of general sata questions!

Hi guys,

I somehow managed to break the connector for the data cable on the back
of one of my SATA drives :-( apparently its quite a common problem but
I have yet to read about any decent...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9