Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.17 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Michael Fritz
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards November 13th 09, 10:30 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 5
Posted By Michael Fritz
GA-EP35C-DSR3 with dif. memory mdoules

Am Wed, 11 Nov 2009 11:56:29 -0500 schrieb Barry Watzman:

But that means that the identical modules go in DIFFERENT color sockets.
Which confuses a lot of people.
That's it - and to be honest...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards November 11th 09, 08:38 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 5
Posted By Michael Fritz
GA-EP35C-DSR3 with dif. memory mdoules

Am Mon, 09 Nov 2009 22:22:17 -0500 schrieb Barry Watzman:

pair of identical modules). Verify the configuration with the manual,
or TRY swapping two modules of different types.
I've now swapped...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards November 9th 09, 07:03 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 5
Posted By Michael Fritz
GA-EP35C-DSR3 with dif. memory mdoules

Hi,

I'm trying to get the following memory modules running on my GA-EP35C-DSR3
board:
2 x 1 GB OCZ2G8002GK (Platinum Edition, PC2 6400, )
and
2 x 1 GB OCZP800R22GK (Gold Edition, PC2...
Forum: Ati Videocards August 23rd 07, 08:11 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 2
Posted By Michael Fritz
Can't get DVI video to work (EAX1600PRO)

"ohaya" wrote in message :

Hi,

I have an (Asus) EAX1600PRO:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121056]

I just got a new...
Forum: Ati Videocards August 6th 07, 11:37 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 0
Posted By Michael Fritz
Problem with X1300Pro and LCD

Hi,

I recently bought a Videoseven L22WD (wide screen) LCD and tried to connect
it to my Sapphire X1300Pro ePCI usind DVI-D (24+1 dual link)
However I do not get any display when booting up my PC...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards February 15th 07, 07:28 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 4
Posted By Michael Fritz
Intel Flex Memory

Barry Watzman wrote:
Memtest86 will give you this information when it's run on a chipset that
it recognizes. It didn't recognize the 945GM in my laptop, but did
recognize the chipset in my...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards February 15th 07, 01:50 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 4
Posted By Michael Fritz
Intel Flex Memory

"Barry Watzman" wrote in message
:

The answer to this is complex.
I thought so :-)

I'm not absolutely clear on all of the nuances of this, but...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards February 15th 07, 01:14 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 4
Posted By Michael Fritz
Intel Flex Memory

Hi,

using a GA-965P-DS4 I plugged in two identical 1 GB memory chips which run
fine in Dual-Channel mode in two banks of the same color.

Now I've got a third 1GB, from a different manufacturer, I...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards February 12th 07, 02:26 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 2
Posted By Michael Fritz
GA-965P-DS4 Hardware Virtualization

"Paul" wrote in message :

Perhaps you can try some other utilities that check whether VT is
there or not. This article has some background:

Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards February 9th 07, 09:45 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 2
Posted By Michael Fritz
GA-965P-DS4 Hardware Virtualization

Hi,

I'm running Windows XP Pro (SP2) on a GA-965P-DS4 with a Core2Duo E6300.
According to Intel this CPU should support VT.
I flashed the BIOS to the latest F8 and Virtualization is enabled.

I've...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards January 4th 07, 08:27 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 0
Posted By Michael Fritz
Searching new board

Hi,

the Gigabyte website does not allow a search for specific requirements when
searching for a new board.

So I'm asking he Which of the actual boards support Intel Core2Dual
processors and...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards December 23rd 06, 09:46 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 1
Posted By Michael Fritz
8irxp running P4-Northwood 2.6 FSB 800?

Hi,

according to this website
http://www.gigabyte.de/Support/Motherboard/CPUSupport_List.aspx?ProductID=1298,
the Gigabyte 8irxp mobo doesn't support any CPU with FSB800. Is it possible
to run the...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12