Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.44 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: pc games
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 4th 07, 09:52 AM Posted to alt.games.half-life,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,24hoursupport.helpdesk
Replies: 38
Posted By pc games
AMD X2: is the 2nd core used -- how do I know ??

On Jul 3, 10:53 am, carrera d'olbani wrote:

I installed the game Half Life 2 into my new PC with a double-core
processor AMD 64 X2, 3600+. When I am starting the game, I get...
Forum: General April 22nd 07, 02:10 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 21
Posted By pc games
New Official 8800 Forceware Drivers

On Apr 21, 9:23 pm, Xocyll wrote:

The same as you have for asking if people bought a particular game.

I bought 6 Units NEW Factory Sealed of "Unreal Anthology"
And this...
Forum: General April 21st 07, 11:19 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 21
Posted By pc games
New Official 8800 Forceware Drivers

On Apr 21, 10:11 am, JAB wrote:

snip

http://pcgames2006.tripod.com/pcgbought.htm

Powerful isn't it?

No I don't want to make you feel small, and no its not cause it...
Forum: General April 21st 07, 10:34 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 21
Posted By pc games
New Official 8800 Forceware Drivers

On Apr 20, 1:08 pm, Xocyll wrote:

So where's that wide angle photo showing all of the games you have
supposedly purchased, including all the extra copies?

What moral...
Forum: General April 20th 07, 09:42 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 21
Posted By pc games
New Official 8800 Forceware Drivers

On Apr 19, 10:16 pm, "Trimble Bracegirdle" wrote:

How about this....you ask me some question about some obscure detail in the
FARCRY

So if you bought Far Cry in the first...
Forum: General April 19th 07, 09:08 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 21
Posted By pc games
New Official 8800 Forceware Drivers

On Apr 18, 9:43 pm, "Trimble" wrote:

snip

Have you or have you not payed for Far Cry?

If you gave 700 euros for a 8800 you can also give 9.99 euros for Far
Cry!
So no...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 18th 07, 05:50 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg
Replies: 9
Posted By pc games
MSI 8500GT ($99.99) and 8600GTS ($189.99) are up on ZipzoomFly @ 10PM Pacific Time 16 April.

On Apr 17, 5:27 am, (John Lewis) wrote:
IN STOCK

See:-

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=327726

Forum: Homebuilt PC's January 23rd 07, 09:17 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Replies: 15
Posted By pc games
OT? What can $1,100 buy me?

wrote:

and about $1,000 is my budget. My use: A lot of music &
MP3s, Digital photos, surfing the web, short video clips.

What about games?
Cause you posted this in a PC...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 26th 06, 10:40 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.msi-microstar
Replies: 2
Posted By pc games
A6600GT not detected on Windows98

OGT wrote:

what is wrong under W98 ? device enumerator ?
thank in advance for your help.

Did you upgrade your RAM memory?
How much RAM memory do you now have?

I tried to upgrade my RAM to 1GB...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 17th 06, 06:16 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 77
Posted By pc games
Nvidia GeForce 7600GS finally out for AGP

EDM wrote:

And likewise, you condemn piracy and selling 2nd hand
software, and then you blame Valve for preventing what
you've just condemned. How much sense does that make?

I just asked you...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 16th 06, 09:05 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 77
Posted By pc games
Nvidia GeForce 7600GS finally out for AGP

Rob wrote:

And there you go again. Why the sneering, condescending
attitude to people that use STEAM? Are you a MICROSOFT
LOVER just because you use XP to play your games? No, of
course...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 16th 06, 09:05 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 77
Posted By pc games
Nvidia GeForce 7600GS finally out for AGP

EDM wrote:

And most of your other assumptions are equally absurd.
"Every year we have seen less and less releases"????
That's unqualified nonsense. If you want to use Valve as
one example...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 15th 06, 07:24 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 77
Posted By pc games
Nvidia GeForce 7600GS finally out for AGP

Rob wrote:

I've been avoiding replying to you Rob
But you are pushing me man
What is your deal?
Why are you provoking me like this?
I've already said to you, when it comes to STEAM you bring
very...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 15th 06, 07:23 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 77
Posted By pc games
Nvidia GeForce 7600GS finally out for AGP

ScottL wrote:

Here was my experience:

1. Purchased HL2 Game of the Year Edition.

2. Brought it home, installed it, Steam went online for the activation
and began an automatic update...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 15th 06, 07:20 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 77
Posted By pc games
Nvidia GeForce 7600GS finally out for AGP

ScottL wrote:

I missed the first part of this thread, but if you're talking
about legitimate copies of games, why are you against
selling them? There's absolutely no reason why you
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 14th 06, 06:22 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 77
Posted By pc games
Nvidia GeForce 7600GS finally out for AGP

John Lewis wrote:

Why did you not just buy one copy and send the money
you would have paid for 4 more directly to the developer

That's an idea but I don't know if it is very practical......
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 14th 06, 06:21 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 77
Posted By pc games
Nvidia GeForce 7600GS finally out for AGP

wrote:

But you most have a Hole in your head to even think of
VISTA, its just DRM plus more DRM..

So what other choice do I have to play PC Games?
I do agree, as long as we...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 13th 06, 02:20 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 77
Posted By pc games
Nvidia GeForce 7600GS finally out for AGP

John Lewis wrote:

The Win98/Me 81.98 driver MIGHT work, but nVidia sure
does not GUARANTEE GF7 support. Suck it and see.

I still don't have a 7600GS to test it myself but I read
gamers not...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 10th 06, 09:47 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 77
Posted By pc games
Nvidia GeForce 7600GS finally out for AGP

wrote:

But most people don't consider 640x80 at 10fps to be 'running' a game.

If you have the money buy a 7800GS, but like I said not everyone
has 300 plus euro to spend on a...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 10th 06, 09:45 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 77
Posted By pc games
Nvidia GeForce 7600GS finally out for AGP

wrote:

As far as I'm aware there are no DX10 cards today. In any case, why
would anyone in their right mind install Vista on an AGP machine?

Are you telling me a PC with 1GB...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 10th 06, 09:44 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 77
Posted By pc games
Nvidia GeForce 7600GS finally out for AGP

Gonzo wrote:

Is this a DirX 10 card? If not, why would we waste our money on an
overpriced soon to be obsolete card?

Like mmarker said there are no DX10 cards in the market and
lets not forget...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 9th 06, 05:13 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 77
Posted By pc games
Nvidia GeForce 7600GS finally out for AGP

Les Steel wrote:

The performance is marginally higher than that of the
6600GT never mind the 6800GT. Best bet is to go for the
AGP 7800GS or the 7800GS+ by Gainward. The 7600GS is only
£75...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 9th 06, 05:11 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 77
Posted By pc games
Nvidia GeForce 7600GS finally out for AGP

Julie Green wrote:

Actually that award goes to Gainward's 7800GS+.
24 pipelines, 512MB, overclockable to 500/1400
and beyond etc. The 7600GS would qualify as a
decent runner-up.

Obviously...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 8th 06, 05:09 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 77
Posted By pc games
Nvidia GeForce 7600GS finally out for AGP

Nvidia GeForce 7600GS finally out for AGP

Here is the link for the EVGA version:
http://www.evga.com/products/moreinfo.asp?pn=256-A8-N542-AX&family=22

This is the definitive upgrade for AGP users...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 2nd 06, 09:32 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Replies: 13
Posted By pc games
Is Nvdia GeForce FX 5200 good enough for my purposes?

wrote:

I just got this P4 2.4 Gig machine primarily to do video
editing and it came with a GeForce FX 5200 128 meg agp
card. Is there significantly more quality that a...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25