Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Somebody
Forum: Intel April 20th 08, 10:19 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 6
Posted By Somebody
What are the current CPUs??

Wow, Intel is really pulling the Microsoft style "lets confuse the consumers
with 10,000 variants of CPUs" :).

Whats the current line of CPU cores? Is that the Wolfdale Core 2 Duo's?

Is there...
Forum: Intel February 8th 08, 05:37 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 0
Posted By Somebody
What chipset for 45nm?

Do I need to wait for the X48 motherboards to use the 45nm CPUs? What
chipsets support those today? What advantage would the x48 give me? faster
FSB?
Forum: Intel December 25th 07, 07:01 AM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 8
Posted By Somebody
Does anyone make "normal" beige cases anymore?

I'm looking for a "normal" beige ATX case (mid or full tower), but all the
ones now adays seem to have windows, flashing lights, crazy colors,
carvings, etc. Yeah, I know, "I'm boring".

Kind of...
Forum: Intel December 23rd 07, 09:36 AM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 5
Posted By Somebody
Any new CPU / chipsets coming SOON?

better deal if you can make use of one. AFAICT, the X38 is really only
attactive right now for those who are going to rush to get really
expensive
DDR3.

Yeah... DDR3 and dual PCI-Express x...
Forum: Intel December 23rd 07, 01:09 AM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 5
Posted By Somebody
Any new CPU / chipsets coming SOON?

Or is the E6750 / P35 best bang for the buck for the next while?
Forum: Intel October 28th 07, 04:56 AM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 1
Posted By Somebody
quietest CPU fan for Conroe E6750?

What is the quietest (no water cooled) fan for the Conroe E6750? Will any
Socket 478 CPU fan work?
Forum: Intel September 3rd 07, 09:51 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 8
Posted By Somebody
can you have 1.5GB RAM???

"Mike Smith" wrote in message
Somebody wrote:
Is it possible to have 1.5GB RAM in a PC these days? I was under the...
Forum: Intel September 3rd 07, 09:19 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 8
Posted By Somebody
can you have 1.5GB RAM???

Is it possible to have 1.5GB RAM in a PC these days? I was under the
impression you had to put sticks in pairs (2 or 4). And that both the 0 and
1 memory banks had to have the same size??
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8