Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: MyndPhlyp
Forum: Intel October 29th 07, 12:28 AM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 6
Posted By MyndPhlyp
Win XP cannot detect new SATA drives

"DaveW" wrote in message
Windows XP, prior to SP 2 , did NOT include Windows SATA drivers for the
OS.
So during the startup...
Forum: Intel October 28th 07, 06:07 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 6
Posted By MyndPhlyp
Win XP cannot detect new SATA drives

wrote in message
Any help appreciated with the following problem:

I have a D975xbx board with my C (boot) drive...
Forum: Intel October 28th 07, 05:40 AM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 1
Posted By MyndPhlyp
D875PBZ RAID problem on Win2K Pro - SOLVED

"MyndPhlyp" wrote in message
For no aparent reason ...snip...

Ahh... dummy figured it out. Setting the RAID option in the BIOS...
Forum: Intel October 28th 07, 04:14 AM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 1
Posted By MyndPhlyp
D875PBZ RAID problem on Win2K Pro

For no aparent reason I decided to run Intel's Application Accelerator
utility when I was surprised with a "driver not installed" error. After a
bit of sniffing around I rebooted and didn't see the...
Forum: Intel September 8th 07, 08:05 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 8
Posted By MyndPhlyp
can you have 1.5GB RAM???

"Somebody" wrote in message

"Mike Smith" wrote in message
Forum: Intel September 8th 07, 07:06 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 0
Posted By MyndPhlyp
Seeking a removable SATA solution

My Chenbro 611 cases and Intel D875PBZ motherboards have been serving me
well but the time has come where I need to swap out complete O/S installs
with alternate configurations. If possible, I'd like...
Forum: Intel May 27th 07, 08:08 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 0
Posted By MyndPhlyp
FYI: Silverstone ST400 PSU

Just had a little mystery solved. Longtimer's will probably say, "Yeah, well
duh!" Thing of it is that the symptoms do not really point directly to the
cause until critical mass is reached.

The...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7