Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Thomas Lake[_2_]
Forum: Homebuilt PC's February 22nd 18, 04:23 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 1
Posted By Thomas Lake[_2_]
Advantech AIMB-742 BIOS?

Does anyone have a copy of the BIOS file for the Advantech AIMB-742 motherboard?

The file name is:

A742V123.BIN

If so, please send me a copy! Thanks.
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards April 13th 17, 04:12 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 2
Posted By Thomas Lake[_2_]
Trying to find F8 BX2000 BIOS

On Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 11:24:44 AM UTC-4, Paul wrote:
Thomas Lake wrote:
I mistakenly flashed F9 into both the backup and main Dual BIOS chips. My system crashes with BIOS errors...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards April 12th 17, 02:06 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 2
Posted By Thomas Lake[_2_]
Trying to find F8 BX2000 BIOS

I mistakenly flashed F9 into both the backup and main Dual BIOS chips. My system crashes with BIOS errors frequently. I'd like to put an older version of the BIOS in both places but I can't find an...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3