Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sam
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 1st 09, 02:01 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 3
Posted By Sam
PC to Plasma TV. Two video cards or One with dual output?

I have a Gateway GT5453E computer with a Gateway ECS MCP61-P AM2
Mother Board (on board NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nforce 430 128mb
Video. I am getting tired to having to disconnect the vga wire...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 27th 09, 12:21 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By Sam
Is this the Latest driver 6100 Nforce 430?

thanks again for the advice.
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 24th 09, 04:02 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By Sam
Is this the Latest driver 6100 Nforce 430?

Thanks for your help, will try this driver. If I have any problems
with the new drivers, will using windows restore change it back to my
old setting ? I will save a restore point to todays date. ...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 23rd 09, 04:17 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By Sam
Is this the Latest driver 6100 Nforce 430?

I have a hdtv tuner card (wintv 1600) but it somewhat choppy
picture. The manual states it could be my on board video card that
is causing the problem. They recommend getting the latest video...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4