Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mark Opolo
Forum: Dell Computers October 6th 10, 06:05 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 12
Posted By Mark Opolo
Dell Support Yes Right

know all pops bwahahahahahhaha
Forum: Dell Computers October 6th 10, 05:34 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 12
Posted By Mark Opolo
Dell Support Yes Right

"Daddy" wrote in message
Mark Opolo wrote:
"Mark Opolo" wrote in message
Forum: Dell Computers October 5th 10, 06:38 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 12
Posted By Mark Opolo
Dell Support Yes Right

"Mark Opolo" wrote in message
Dad spent an hour on phone to India ref a password log on error.

Eventually support said...
Forum: Dell Computers October 5th 10, 06:37 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 12
Posted By Mark Opolo
Dell Support Yes Right

Dad spent an hour on phone to India ref a password log on error.

Eventually support said reload Windows 7.

He asked me to reload it for him so instead I started the comp in safe mode
(F12) went to...
Forum: Dell Computers September 22nd 10, 03:48 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 5
Posted By Mark Opolo
Where do Dell driver downloads download to?

"mm" wrote in message
On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 13:37:41 -0400, Ron Hardin
wrote:

Dell...
Forum: Dell Computers September 9th 10, 05:26 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 9
Posted By Mark Opolo
Do You Believe in Registry Cleaners?

if it aint broke then no need to fix it......

"Monica" wrote in message
So does CCleaner do a registry defrag? I DO have that...
Forum: Dell Computers August 23rd 10, 05:54 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 8
Posted By Mark Opolo
Uninstalling Roxio

"Boris" wrote in message
Boris wrote in
Forum: Ati Videocards August 22nd 10, 09:53 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 4
Posted By Mark Opolo
ATI Tray Tools

Opps I did not forget Belarc...must been way too early

"Mark Opolo" wrote in message
Guru3D and Yes.

I forgot to add it...
Forum: Ati Videocards August 22nd 10, 07:55 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 4
Posted By Mark Opolo
ATI Tray Tools

Guru3D and Yes.

I forgot to add it also affected Belarc Advisors icon on the backdrop. This
would alternate between the earlier yellow icon to the latter blue/red.
Belarc tech had never seen this...
Forum: Ati Videocards August 14th 10, 11:07 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 4
Posted By Mark Opolo
ATI Tray Tools

Just a note to let those know that are using Tray Tools from the Guru of 3D
and are experiencing strange things appearing when using apps like
Mailwasher Pro 2010 or Belarc icons changing...
Forum: Dell Computers July 14th 10, 08:31 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 3
Posted By Mark Opolo
Tom Scales anyone?

"Justin Credible" wrote in message
Used to enjoy reading his posts.

Stripped out the pro-Dell emotion, of course. But still...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 14th 10, 06:30 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 3
Posted By Mark Opolo
good sound card

"Des" wrote in message
Hi. I used to have a creative SB audigy. Dosn't work with vista or
windows...
Forum: Dell Computers July 13th 10, 05:13 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 17
Posted By Mark Opolo
Inspiron 1564 thoughts

"Justin" wrote in message
In article...
Forum: Dell Computers July 10th 10, 03:57 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 26
Posted By Mark Opolo
Adding Bluetooth to Dell D430

"Justin" wrote in message
I have a Dell D430 running Windows 7 Pro 64.
It originally came...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 7th 10, 06:38 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 7
Posted By Mark Opolo
Is this cable fake?

"yaugin" wrote in message
On Jul 5, 6:01 pm, david wrote:

So there, if you bought...
Forum: Dell Computers July 4th 10, 08:55 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 20
Posted By Mark Opolo
What Model Dell Have You Installed Windows 7 On?

"David Arnstein" wrote in message
In article ,
Christopher Muto ...
Forum: Dell Computers July 2nd 10, 05:43 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 20
Posted By Mark Opolo
What Model Dell Have You Installed Windows 7 On?

"Christopher Muto" wrote in message
i have successfully installed windows 7 on the following machines:
-latitude...
Forum: General June 30th 10, 06:50 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 6
Posted By Mark Opolo
tape as an archival medium

"Boris Epstein" wrote in message
On Jun 29, 11:34 pm, "Mark Opolo" wrote:
Forum: Dell Computers June 30th 10, 06:47 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 1
Posted By Mark Opolo
Built to Fail: Unsealed Documents Show Dell Knowingly Sold Faulty PCs

"Keith" wrote in message
Built to Fail: Unsealed Documents Show Dell Knowingly Sold Faulty PCs

Forum: General June 30th 10, 04:34 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 6
Posted By Mark Opolo
tape as an archival medium

"Boris Epstein" wrote in message
Hi all,

I used tapes aplenty back in the 1990's. They were a...
Forum: Dell Computers June 28th 10, 05:30 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 17
Posted By Mark Opolo
Suggestions for a Used 17" Dell LCD Monitor?

"powrwrap" wrote in message
I'm in the market for a used, ahem, pre-owned LCD Monitor to pair with
my...
Forum: Dell Computers June 27th 10, 05:43 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 15
Posted By Mark Opolo
Backup question

"MZB" wrote in message
On 6/26/2010 11:51 PM, Mark Opolo wrote:
They say Win 7 is supported

Forum: Dell Computers June 27th 10, 04:51 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 15
Posted By Mark Opolo
Backup question

They say Win 7 is supported

http://www.acronis.co.uk/homecomputing/products/trueimage/requirements.html

"MZB" wrote in message...
Forum: Dell Computers June 27th 10, 04:49 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 7
Posted By Mark Opolo
New Inspiron Problem

"MZB" wrote in message
Ok, I have an aging Inspiron 2200. Lately, the battery charges/doesn't
charge. If I jiggle the AC...
Forum: Dell Computers June 13th 10, 02:34 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 2
Posted By Mark Opolo
Latitude D630

"Justin" wrote in message
Hi folks, I'm checking out eBay for a Dell D630. I see the listings...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32