Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.33 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: pe.rhodes
Forum: Nvidia Videocards November 9th 08, 06:23 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
Posted By pe.rhodes
**+ Call of Duty 5 **+

"Reggie Hillier" wrote in message

"timelord" wrote in message
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 26th 06, 11:24 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 5
Posted By pe.rhodes
Driver for Geforce4 MX4000

When I run DXDIAG it says my 'Main Driver' is "NV4_disp.dll", version
"6.14.0010.6172" which is a rolled back driver that I like more than the
newest one. But I'm not saying that it's the best for...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards November 10th 06, 02:13 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By pe.rhodes
Windows Update NVidia drivers

No, but it's always a good idea to right click 'Start' and do some
exploring. I found a file in Network that was 'ftp://redrogers.com' and I
have no idea where it came from. I got rid of it, I...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 18th 06, 11:52 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
Posted By pe.rhodes
ddr 2

Which in Italian is:
Gorn,
Metta 256 la scheda della RAM di mb DDR in vostra mano destra e gettila per
quanto potete. Esca e compri un'altra 512 scheda della RAM di MD DDR2 ed
installila nella...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 18th 06, 11:50 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
Posted By pe.rhodes
ddr 2

Gorn,
Put the 256 MB DDR RAM card in your right hand and throw it as far as you
can. Go out and buy another 512 MD DDR2 RAM card and install it in the
yellow slot. Presto, you will have 1 Gig DDR2...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 18th 06, 11:44 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
Posted By pe.rhodes
ddr 2

Which I take to mean:

Salute to all.
I have a 256 MB DDR RAM card which I value. I just bought a new PC with ASUS
motherboard that has one 512 MB DDR2 RAM card in one yellow slot and one
empty...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 18th 06, 11:21 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
Posted By pe.rhodes
ddr 2

In English:
Salute to all
I have a card of memory ddr from 256 that I would not want to throw, and a
new PC with mb asus that it has one ddr2 from 512 in one slot (yellow) and
one slot yellow and...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 14th 06, 02:03 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By pe.rhodes
GeForce 6600GT & ForceWare 91.47 drivers

You can roll back your drivers by picking a date before you downloaded the
new ones.

"Lukas Mariman" wrote in message

"Lukas...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 14th 06, 01:42 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 2
Posted By pe.rhodes
is my MX4000 working properly?

I have the same concerns, do I download the latest all around driver (91.47
as I use XP) or do I look for a specific driver for MX4000?

"Conor" wrote in message...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9