Showing results 1 to 25 of 42
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: goPostal
Forum: Nvidia Videocards November 14th 07, 07:31 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 11
Posted By goPostal
card choice?

"Mr.E Solved!" wrote in message
goPostal wrote:
To the gamers, which card is the better one to use?

Good god, test...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards November 14th 07, 06:46 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 9
Posted By goPostal
Which software?

"Dave" wrote in message
Hi,
Not sure if this is the group to ask, but here it goes.

I've got a Sony HC40 dv camcorder...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards November 11th 07, 12:10 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 2
Posted By goPostal
How quiet is the 7900GS?

"Sir-Les-MP" wrote in message
Splooble wrote:
Hi all,

Soon to be building a new system and am wondering...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards November 3rd 07, 01:31 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 8
Posted By goPostal
what card should I use

"Paul" wrote in message ...
Harvey wrote:
Thankx for the info
I have a 3800 with 3G of mem. My mb is the only thing running my vid,
and
Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 27th 07, 02:55 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 1
Posted By goPostal
comparison

Hey guys. I have a 7900gs (256MB) I sent back today RMA so I picked up an
8600gt (512MB) to use in the meantime. It seems like the 8600 is maybe a
small step backwards in performance. Does anyone...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 22nd 07, 10:54 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By goPostal
resolution association

"Mr.E Solved!" wrote in message
goPostal wrote:
My specs:
7900gs
AMD64 dual core
LCD screen @ 1280x1024

Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 22nd 07, 06:41 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By goPostal
resolution association

My specs:
7900gs
AMD64 dual core
LCD screen @ 1280x1024

I installed a game that runs at a native 1024x768. Is there a setting in the
control panel that will set my screen size to that when I load...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 27th 07, 02:34 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By goPostal
7900GS-Clock too high?

"oldwolf" wrote in message

"don't look" don't wrote in message
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 24th 07, 02:05 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 20
Posted By goPostal
7600GS temperature

"Steve Luttrell" wrote in message
I wondered why the air current to/from the GPU card was so weak,...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 22nd 07, 02:29 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 20
Posted By goPostal
New Theory: GTX 7900 with 512 MB killed the motherboard ;) (Overheat!)

"martin griffith" wrote in message
On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 08:59:45 GMT, in sci.electronics.design Eeyore
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 15th 07, 01:07 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 27
Posted By goPostal
Interesting Discover: Too much heat in Skybuck's Dream PC while playing games. Fans spin hard.

"martin griffith" wrote in message
On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 17:17:59 +0200, in sci.electronics.design "Skybuck
Flying"...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 12th 07, 02:55 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 8
Posted By goPostal
Show me a picture of your (computer) chair !

"Skybuck" wrote in message
Hello,

Please stop this nonsense.It's silly and stupid and makes you look like...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 1st 07, 06:30 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 14
Posted By goPostal
Playing: Dark Messiah of Magic and Might... First Person Shooter with swords and stuff :D

"Benjamin Gawert" wrote in message
* Skybuck:

GO PLAY MARIO WITH YOUR NINTENDO

Please don't reflect your gaming preference to...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 28th 07, 01:05 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 24
Posted By goPostal
Artificial Lifeform took over control of Skybuck's Dream PC for 2006 !

"Folk" wrote in message
On Fri, 25 May 2007 01:53:06 GMT, Eeyore
Forum: Asus Motherboards May 28th 07, 01:05 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 25

"Folk" wrote in message
On Fri, 25 May 2007 01:53:06 GMT, Eeyore
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 29th 07, 04:35 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Replies: 6
Posted By goPostal
Battlefield Fantasy =D

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
Here is an idea for a Battlefield Fantasy game or mod:

Wow.

I don't feel so ****ed up as a...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 29th 07, 04:33 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 5
Posted By goPostal
7900GS overclocks

"don't look" don't wrote in message
Anyone with a Nvidia 7900GS care to share what overclock speed...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 26th 07, 01:07 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
Posted By goPostal
Pirates versus Cheaters.

"Maincat" wrote in message

"Wax" wrote in message
"Skybuck...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 24th 07, 02:41 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 8
Posted By goPostal
Upgrade from X800XL to 8800GTS 320 OC

"invisibrarian" wrote in message
Phil wrote:

Here are my before and after 3DMark06 scores, in Vista:

x800xl:...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 23rd 07, 05:30 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 5
Posted By goPostal
FX6200, computer does not boot after motherboard change

"Mr.E Solved!" wrote in message
goPostal wrote:
"Mr.E Solved!" wrote in message
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 23rd 07, 02:17 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 5
Posted By goPostal
FX6200, computer does not boot after motherboard change

"Mr.E Solved!" wrote in message

DaveW, do us all a favor and never post anything again, please. You suck.

Slam

Ouch.
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 20th 07, 02:28 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Replies: 7
Posted By goPostal
Game Design Recommendations for future shooters :)

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
Hello,

Here are some game design recommendations for future shooters like
battlefield 3 or...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 13th 07, 03:02 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 2
Posted By goPostal
video card upgrade (agp)

"Paul" wrote in message ...
Tizano wrote:
Current PC specs: 3200+ 64 bit, 1GB PC3200, Geforce 6600GT AGP, xp
sp2. Playing Battlefield 2 is not a...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 4th 07, 02:40 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 31
Posted By goPostal
SLI and power suppliy

"lkboop" wrote in message
Larry Stone wrote:
I have an 8800GTX and plan to add another. How critical is the power
supply....
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 23rd 07, 01:35 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 13
Posted By goPostal
Temperature story 6600GT

"stencil" wrote in message

""Rev. G.G. Willikers (aka Mön§igñor ßoddoM)""
wrote in...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 42