Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Linea Recta
Forum: Dell Computers August 13th 09, 05:24 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,24hoursupport.helpdesk,comp.sys.laptops
Replies: 24
Posted By Linea Recta
Running laptop on AC power with battery removed

"Meat Plow" schreef in bericht
On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 08:34:41 -0600, "Buffalo"
wrote:

Meat Plow wrote:
Forum: Printers July 21st 09, 02:24 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.printers,comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 11
Posted By Linea Recta
printing stalls

"Arthur Entlich" schreef in bericht

Linea Recta wrote:
"Arthur Entlich" schreef in bericht
Forum: Printers July 20th 09, 09:06 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.printers,comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 11
Posted By Linea Recta
printing stalls

"Arthur Entlich" schreef in bericht
I will try to help and clarify a few things.

The driver which Microsoft provides with your...
Forum: Printers July 18th 09, 10:28 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,alt.comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 11
Posted By Linea Recta
printing stalls

"Ato_Zee" schreef in bericht

I've sure had my problems with parallel ports before.

Sounds like a buffering/timout problem,...
Forum: Printers July 18th 09, 10:11 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.printers,comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 11
Posted By Linea Recta
printing stalls

"Max" schreef in bericht
On Jul 18, 2:34 pm, "Linea Recta" wrote:
Forum: Printers July 18th 09, 07:34 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.printers,comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 11
Posted By Linea Recta
printing stalls

Some time ago I needed to print some pages (from internet Explorer 7), and
every
time printing stalls after having printed about halfway the page.

Today I needed a printout from another program...
Forum: Scanners January 6th 09, 09:55 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner,alt.graphics.scanning,de.comp.hardware.scanner
Replies: 0
Posted By Linea Recta
8mm film scanners

Are there any affordable scanners on the market yet for digitizing 8 mm
films?

--
regards,

|\ /|
| \/ |@rk
\../
Forum: Abit Motherboards April 5th 07, 01:41 PM Posted to alt.os.windows2000,alt.comp.mainboards.abit
Replies: 8
Posted By Linea Recta
Computer freezes upon moving it

schreef in bericht
My computer often sort of freezes when I'm moving it (even with just a
few millimeters motion,...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8