Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: spoon
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards January 3rd 09, 11:57 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 9
Posted By spoon
MA790X-DS4 mobo and Gigabyte GT-PTV-AF-RH tv tuner = crash? :(

Paul pisze:
spoon wrote:

With this advice about 5V i searched my mobo manual once agin and
found option called "PME Event Wake Up" and its something about this
5V line and PCI and it...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards January 3rd 09, 03:22 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 9
Posted By spoon
MA790X-DS4 mobo and Gigabyte GT-PTV-AF-RH tv tuner = crash? :(

Paul pisze:

2) The weakest power rail in a computer, is the +5VSB.

With this advice about 5V i searched my mobo manual once agin and found
option called "PME Event Wake Up" and its something...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards January 3rd 09, 10:27 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 9
Posted By spoon
MA790X-DS4 mobo and Gigabyte GT-PTV-AF-RH tv tuner = crash? :(

pokey man pisze:
I just realized that it is a brand new MoBo.... hmmmm did you get a new
powersupply??? if you used the old one, then that is your problem! a PS
tha ran the old techonolgy is...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards January 2nd 09, 10:10 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 9
Posted By spoon
MA790X-DS4 mobo and Gigabyte GT-PTV-AF-RH tv tuner = crash? :(

pokey man pisze:
RT click My Computer (or Computer) click manage, expand componants, open
problem devices. this might give you a clue. also open hardware, conflicts
and sharing. also look in...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards January 1st 09, 05:44 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 9
Posted By spoon
MA790X-DS4 mobo and Gigabyte GT-PTV-AF-RH tv tuner = crash? :(

Hi. I had an old computer on some Epox mobo and athlon xp with this TV
Card from gigabyte model GT-PTV-AF-RH and it was working very well. I
bought new computer and it is now mobo Gigabyte...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5