Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: spartacus
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 24th 07, 06:08 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By spartacus
NVIDIA GeForce FX 5700 Problem

Edward W. Thompson wrote:
On Wed, 23 May 2007 10:04:28 -0400, Randy Yates
wrote:

Edward W. Thompson writes:

I have had this card for...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 5th 07, 01:06 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
Posted By spartacus
CPU preference?

johns wrote:
.. Here's the TRUTH . On an AMD
X2 machine, your games will run with pauses and
screen stutters, and there is no real fix for that.

The truth as you see it. I have an AMD dual...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 16th 07, 06:21 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 3
Posted By spartacus
GeForce 7300GT vs GeForce 6150 video

Cessna 310 wrote:
I've got a computer with nVidia 6150 onboard video. I need a little
faster video response to play Flight Simulator 2004 with the better
quality video settings. I have a...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 18th 07, 07:38 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 10
Posted By spartacus
Proper procedure for replacing a video card

PW wrote:

Hi,

I just purchased an eVGA 7950GT to replace my old 6800GT (supposedly
my ASUS nForce 4 SLI PCI Express Motherboard's chipset won't support
the new 8800s. Bummer). What is...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 18th 07, 07:34 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 13
Posted By spartacus
7300 owners - Are you happy with your card?

Sam wrote:

I'm looking at a computer on Dell's website that has the Geforce
7300 LE and was wondering how others felt about this card. It will
be used mainly for gaming - action, racing and...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 15th 07, 04:46 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 3
Posted By spartacus
You have $100 US to spend on a AGP or PCIE card, what do youget?

wrote:
Used just for gaming.Only requirement is DVI output, which most have.
What would you get?

The Nvidia 7300 GT goes on sale for 99 bucks locally, and that's in...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 17th 07, 11:08 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 9
Posted By spartacus
onboard GeForce 6150 graphics: strange symptoms

Me wrote:
:-)

I've been thinking of adding a cheap Radeon X300 card, but the reason I
bought the M2NPV-MX in the first place was that its onboard graphics would
make the upgrade cheaper...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 17th 07, 07:57 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 8
Posted By spartacus
Smearing in areas - Video Card or Monitor?

Original True Love wrote:

Homer J. Simpson wrote:

Are you running your graphics card resolution at the monitor's native
resolution? If not, you should be.

If you have the V7 S20PD the...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 17th 07, 07:55 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 9
Posted By spartacus
onboard GeForce 6150 graphics: strange symptoms

Me wrote:
:-)

I did a clean install of WinXP after I added the new parts to the computer,
ran Windows Update, and installed the latest version of the graphics
drivers. I haven't installed...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 10th 07, 08:26 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 59
Posted By spartacus
7600gs AGP rubbish!

Lars-Erik Østerud wrote:

BTW: When changing from one Nvidia card (like a 4200) to another (like
a 7600GT) do you need to uninstall and reinstall the driver, even if
you will use the same...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 9th 07, 06:10 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 59
Posted By spartacus
7600gs AGP rubbish!

OK, so I updated MB BIOS and I updated the Video BIOS and I reloaded the
current MB and Video drivers.
I have now done everything I've been advised to do by both 3D Club and
the good people...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards November 28th 06, 05:38 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 2
Posted By spartacus
Nvidia Geforce 5200 and HP Pavilion 514n Problems

Tim O'Laguna wrote:
Last year I bought and installed a new ATI Radeon 9250. It died last
week (would not work anymore, refused to accept any drivers).
Yesterday I put in an Nvidia Geforce 5200...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12