Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: MickT
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 11th 09, 05:36 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
Posted By MickT
Crysis -- unoptimized?

Crysis was one of those "future" games which require the next (or two)
generation(s) GPU to play smoothly :P

This indicated your 280 is running normally...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 25th 08, 02:59 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 21
Posted By MickT
Nvidia 9600GT Font Rendering Looks Terrible

I suppose your 23in Viewsonic will look similer to my 24in BenQ,try
Display Property - Setting - Advanced -
General - DPI setting - Custom setting : set it to 150% (144 dpi)

If you are running...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 2nd 08, 04:01 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By MickT
Help! Nvidia control panel : system information

The control panel report is useless fo non-nVidia chips set motherboard.

For system information, use cpu-z
http://www.cpuid.com/cpuz.php

For GPU information, use...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 2nd 08, 02:40 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 13
Posted By MickT
monitor for gaming

The latest DX10 games are horriblely demanding. Especially "Crysis", take a
look of this review before you consider running Crysis (highest details) at
anything higher then...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 25th 07, 05:50 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 5
Posted By MickT
9600GT next year

Absolutely! Couldn't agree more :)

"deimos" deimos@localhost wrote in message
Man-wai Chang ToDie wrote:
Would you choose 8800GT or 9600GT?

You...
Forum: Overclocking December 18th 07, 01:39 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 3
Posted By MickT
Need tip on OC w ECS P-35TA + E6400

Thank you very much :)

Thanks for your experience about the warning message, which give me the idea
of "just ignore it", and the board actually WILL past POST and run at the
clocked speed...
Forum: Overclocking December 13th 07, 04:00 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 3
Posted By MickT
Need tip on OC w ECS P-35TA + E6400

Thanks, I will try your suggestion later.
But I still think there must be some setting in the BIOS to suppress the
warnning massage.

"RobV" ...
Forum: Overclocking December 12th 07, 03:15 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 3
Posted By MickT
Need tip on OC w ECS P-35TA + E6400

Greeting :)

Long story shot, I wish to OC my E6400 more with P-35TA with 2¡Ñ1GB DDR2-800
;)

I'd searched the web, and found out the P-35TA in not a very overclockable
MB, mainly because minimal...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 11th 07, 05:04 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 8
Posted By MickT
8800GT 512M vs 8600GTS 512M

Definitely a 8800GT ;)

"Man-wai Chang ToDie" ...

8600GTS is cheaper, and I am using a 22-inch widescreen.

I don't have...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards November 11th 06, 11:46 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
Posted By MickT
nVidia AGP Cards To Drive Two 1600x1200 Displays

For multi-display, I suggest you take a look at Matorx ,
they offer much more than nvidia and Ati can give you.

"Will" wrote in message...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10