Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 4.21 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Augustus
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 22nd 10, 04:48 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 2
Posted By Augustus
nv4_disp.dll presented at time of Blue Screen of Death

Vostro 8300GS drivers

Download and install the 158.28 drivers from Dell for that specific model.
Or roll back the...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 29th 09, 04:48 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 2
Posted By Augustus
Weird experience with GTX 275

"johns" wrote in message
I posted about this on the RPG game group if you want to
see more...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 19th 09, 06:16 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 3
Posted By Augustus
8600GTS vs 9800GT EE

Is the upgrade likely to cure the pauses? Have any of you tested both of
these cards and arrived at an educated opinion?

Thank you.

Mike

The game dates back to before the Barton 2500+...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 13th 09, 09:57 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 12
Posted By Augustus
Best Nvidia Card for Gaming?

= http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121353

ASUS ENGT240/DI/1GD3/A GeForce GT 240 1GB 128-bit DDR3 PCI Express
2.0 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card

A 256bit card is infinitely...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 17th 09, 06:02 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By Augustus
Skybuck's Aliens 2 Alternate Ending 1 movie now available !

"dr del" wrote in message
wrote in message
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 29th 09, 03:27 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 2
Posted By Augustus
CUDA on Debian

On a Debian machine of mine, I want to install CUDA drivers and
utilities for Linux. However, Nvidia seems not to support
Debian. Which version do I have to choose for my Linux system? Is the
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 19th 09, 06:12 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 3
Posted By Augustus
Bioshock on a GTS 250

"Ayatollah of rock 'n' roller" wrote in message
Hey. Bioshock worked fine on my old GTS 8800, but not on my new 250. The
Forum: Ati Videocards August 2nd 09, 04:27 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video,rec.aviation.simulators,comp.graphics.algorithms
Replies: 8
Posted By Augustus
question about old real-time computer graphics used for military flight simulators

"parallax-scroll" wrote in message
Here we have a demo of a flight simulator system from Evans...
Forum: Ati Videocards July 16th 09, 12:05 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 7
Posted By Augustus
Sapphire Radeon X1650 problem.

"Tom Cotton" wrote in message
I bought a Sapphire Radeon X1650 PRO 512MB AGP graphics card in August
2007.
snip
Any advice...
Forum: Ati Videocards July 15th 09, 11:10 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 3
Posted By Augustus
Best ATI card available right now?

"GaryR" wrote in message
Still the 4870 X2 2GB or is the 4890 faster (and cheaper)?

Thks

A 4870X2 is considerably...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 1st 09, 04:30 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 8
Posted By Augustus
Almost every Game Crash with Geforce GTX 260...

In High Power mode when I run games, or the Test of FurMark, or Nvidia
Benchmarks like: Cascades, Froggy, Medusa, than I got this temperatu
GPU: 88°,
Sytem (computer Case): 50°,
CPU:...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 30th 09, 07:25 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 8
Posted By Augustus
Almost every Game Crash with Geforce GTX 260...

"Rudolf Kemnitz" wrote in message
HI...

The Problem that I have is, that I got past different times an Blue
Screen.
Almost...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 30th 09, 05:06 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 5
Posted By Augustus
nVidia board upgrade question

wrote in message

My honey has a GeForce 4, MX440 with 128MB in a 2GHz Gateway
computer (before they were bought out)...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 29th 09, 09:40 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 15
Posted By Augustus
AMD DirectX 11 White Paper Released

TBH, I would not be able to tell the difference if I did not know
which was which.

When I went from XP SP3 directly to Windows 7 (avoided Vista completely on
my own systems), I immediately...
Forum: Ati Videocards June 27th 09, 07:59 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 2
Posted By Augustus
Need an AGP card?

The performance of this HD 4650It's is not even close. You get what you
pay for, and you need to read specs of the card, not just the name and
amount of memory.

Ahem...I really need to proof...
Forum: Ati Videocards June 27th 09, 05:59 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 2
Posted By Augustus
Need an AGP card?

"Steve" wrote in message
GIGABYTE GV-R465D2-1GI Radeon HD 4650 1GB 128-bit GDDR2 AGP 8X HDCP

Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 27th 09, 12:01 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 3
Posted By Augustus
7600gt 246ddr2 vs 8500gt 512 ddr2

"tonyk" wrote in message
tonyk wrote in
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 25th 09, 07:20 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 2
Posted By Augustus
Is nHancer stable?

wrote in message

I finally decided on a GTS 250 card and happy with it both operationally
(thermal and power...
Forum: Ati Videocards June 21st 09, 06:19 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 11
Posted By Augustus
New video card

"Cristiano" wrote in message
Augustus wrote:
Your post has a valid email with an *.it extension attached to your
username. It's...
Forum: Ati Videocards June 21st 09, 05:39 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 11
Posted By Augustus
New video card

How do you know that I'm posting from Italy, my email?

Your post has a valid email with an *.it extension attached to your
username. It's never a good idea to post a valid emal to n/g or web...
Forum: Ati Videocards June 21st 09, 05:06 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 11
Posted By Augustus
New video card

"First of One" wrote in message
"Cristiano" wrote in message
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 17th 09, 05:10 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 8
Posted By Augustus
Windows7 RC1 x64 + Nvidia 8800GTX

Alas I don't have another box I can try it in ... my other PC is a laptop
;)

Think 'flaking' is an apt word here -- at the moment, there's no video
corruption at all. So maybe it's...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 16th 09, 11:05 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 8
Posted By Augustus
Windows7 RC1 x64 + Nvidia 8800GTX

From your photo it is may be a hardware issue with the card...like a BGA
memory module slowly flaking out.

Now for the non-engrish version.....

From your photo it may be a hardware issue with...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 16th 09, 11:02 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 8
Posted By Augustus
Windows7 RC1 x64 + Nvidia 8800GTX

"TheBoffin" wrote in message
Hi,
I have Windows7 Ultimate RC1 x64, a 8800GTX and driver version 185.85
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 14th 09, 11:33 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 3
Posted By Augustus
Nvidia 7950 GX2 AGP

"timelord" wrote in message
Thanks all, i guess i got it wrong then.
It currently has a 7900GS and was wanting something a bit...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500