Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: mydaj [ROR]
Forum: Compaq Computers September 19th 06, 09:21 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 2
Posted By mydaj [ROR]
presario 6333om restore disks needed

thanks. i've been there, done that. unless i get an answer here, i'll
probably watch for a similar pc on ebay, copy the disks, and then
resell it. problem there is the wait and the shipping costs for...
Forum: Compaq Computers September 15th 06, 03:47 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 2
Posted By mydaj [ROR]
presario 6333om restore disks needed

looking for source of restore disks for my compaq presario 6000
desktop model 6333om. compaq (hp), shuffled my call to 6 departments
only to fess up that restore disks are available, but no one...
Forum: Compaq Computers September 15th 06, 12:25 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 0
Posted By mydaj [ROR]
presario 6333om restore disks

i have been on the phone for 3 hours trying to order the restore
disks part #5069-4739. all i get is a runaround and transferred to
india and back. most info i could get was the part number. my pc is...
Forum: Compaq Computers September 14th 06, 08:05 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 3
Posted By mydaj [ROR]
Compaq Presario 6300 series

i have been on the phone for 3 hours trying to order the same restore
set of restore cds. all i get is a runaround and transferred to india
and back. most i could get was the part number: 5069-4739....
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4