Showing results 1 to 25 of 107
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: KCB
Forum: Ati Videocards September 24th 08, 02:19 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 10
Posted By KCB
Hardcore gamers - Radeon HD 3850 AGP 512 MO GDDR3 - great power for old computers

"Benjamin Gawert" wrote in message
* Overnight:

New subject in forum for those with an old computer : there is a
response with...
Forum: Ati Videocards August 28th 08, 01:35 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 6
Posted By KCB
Is 1-long 2-short beeps always indicate the vid-card?

"Ken Maltby" wrote in message
With an Award BIOS ( Asus A8N-E) I understand
that the beep code: 1-long and 2-short...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 24th 08, 11:44 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 5
Posted By KCB
ati 1300 pro to nvidia 7800gt

I gave a friend the 7800GT to try before he pays me $50 for it. He says
his ATI 1300Pro ran his games better. That can't be right, can it?
Forum: Ati Videocards August 21st 08, 09:40 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 2
Posted By KCB
Nvidia 9800GT vs Radeon 4850

"Man-wai Chang ToDie (33.6k)" wrote in message

Are they of the same grade???

There are reviews all over the web, here are a...
Forum: Ati Videocards August 21st 08, 01:32 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 3
Posted By KCB
Two beginner's questions.

"Syke" wrote in message
I have an ASUS EAX1950 Pro Graphics card with 8.33.0.0 drivers. This
performs well, giving me good...
Forum: Ati Videocards August 16th 08, 03:31 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 7
Posted By KCB
PCI and Catalyst

"Darren Garrison" wrote in message
Well, for the millions of you waiting with baited breath to find out
my video
card...
Forum: Ati Videocards August 16th 08, 03:05 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 7
Posted By KCB
PCI and Catalyst

"Darren Garrison" wrote in message
Relating to my earlier questions on the list, are there ANY PCI (not
PCI
Express)...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 13th 08, 09:24 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 5
Posted By KCB
680i SLI MB problem

wrote in message
I've been using a BFG nvidia 680i SLI motherboard with BFG 7600GT
nvidia video card with no problems...
Forum: Ati Videocards August 10th 08, 11:20 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 4
Posted By KCB
Slowing down 4850

I think the clocks already slow down when not doing 3D applications. I
have one in another machine (not here), and the clocks show slower than
stock when at the Windows desktop.
I'll check again...
Forum: Ati Videocards August 10th 08, 01:03 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 13
Posted By KCB
What is the fastest 8X AGP ATI Card?

"Dagger" wrote in message
Currently running ATI X1650 pro 512 (8X AGP)

On a ASUS P4C800 deluxe 3.4G 3Gig...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 1st 08, 10:43 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 13
Posted By KCB
NVIDIA DISASTER: thousands of GPUs faulty

"Mr.E Solved!" wrote in message

Of course, they deny it half heartedly...but the writing on the wall
is there, SLI...
Forum: Ati Videocards July 20th 08, 02:31 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 7
Posted By KCB
Asus 4850

"KCB" wrote in message

"Richie Rich" wrote in message
Forum: Ati Videocards July 18th 08, 03:14 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 7
Posted By KCB
Asus 4850

"Richie Rich" wrote in message
"KCB" wrote in
Forum: Ati Videocards July 17th 08, 02:02 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 7
Posted By KCB
Asus 4850

This card works very well with FEAR and COD4, but when I try any Source
games it will run for 10-20 seconds then go blank screen. I've tried
the 8.5, 8.6, 8.6 hotfix, and 8.7 beta drivers. All of...
Forum: Ati Videocards July 13th 08, 01:56 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 14
Posted By KCB
drivers for 4870 are crap

"Dauphin de Viennois" wrote in message
I've noticed some flickering light sources in a few games now and I
haven't
tested many games...
Forum: Ati Videocards July 8th 08, 04:23 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 24
Posted By KCB
What is "Steam" and why does ATI want to install it on my computer

"nospam" wrote in message
"KCB" wrote in message
Forum: Ati Videocards July 7th 08, 03:57 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 24
Posted By KCB
What is "Steam" and why does ATI want to install it on my computer

"DevilsPGD" wrote in message
In message Yyybk.76472$gc5.22822@pd7urf2no The Coward Robert Ford
Forum: Ati Videocards July 1st 08, 11:52 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 4
Posted By KCB
ATI Tray Tool

"Man-wai Chang ToDie (33.6k)" wrote in message

Does it support 64-bit Vi$ta?

--
@~@ Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY.
/ v \ ...

Asus P4C800 or P4P800
These have been recommended, but i have yet to find a vendor.

Google has a combined thousand or so hits for these motherboards.
Sorry, I don't have the time to check...
Forum: Ati Videocards April 6th 08, 05:13 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 2
Posted By KCB
SAPPHIRE RADEON X1950XT: driver latest version? URGENT!

wrote in message
Hi,
Could you tell me the latest version of the driver and Catalyst?
I'd like to update my old driver...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 15th 08, 01:26 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 9
Posted By KCB
Want INF file that excludes nView (or any other way to avoid nView)

"Mr.E Solved!" wrote in message
KCB wrote:
"Backspace" wrote in message
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 12th 08, 03:23 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 9
Posted By KCB
Want INF file that excludes nView (or any other way to avoid nView)

"Backspace" wrote in message
David Vair wrote:
I just delete the entry in the registry that activates it when
windows starts.

Forum: Ati Videocards March 1st 08, 06:57 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 4
Posted By KCB
HD2900XT Dead Duck

"Nildram" wrote in message
I was in need of an upgrade as my old system would no longer play the
latest releases (X850XT didnt...
Forum: Ati Videocards February 15th 08, 10:09 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 1
Posted By KCB
Cant install cat 8.2 the dreaded setup cant find hardware etc.

"Dagger" wrote in message
I tried to install cat 8.2
Halfway through the install I got the message
Setup cant find compatible...
Forum: Ati Videocards February 1st 08, 06:28 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 2
Posted By KCB
x850xt pe fan speed

Is there a way to control fan speed through CCC, or some other program?
Registry?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 107