Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.65 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rene
Forum: Ati Videocards December 30th 12, 07:57 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 3
Posted By Rene
Radeon HD 2400 PRO

On 12/27/2012 11:56 PM, Thomas Prost wrote:
Am Sonntag, den 23.12.2012, 18:35 -0500 schrieb goldy:
Looks Like S Out Only

Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 21st 12, 03:40 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 22
Posted By Rene
need AGP video card recommendation for older system - pleasehelp

On 10/20/2012 07:48 AM, Paul wrote:
Adam wrote:
Looking for a quality but cheap AGP video card (off eBay) to replace ...

- ATI Radeon 9800 Pro 128MB DDR 256Bit AGP Video Card

This is...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 26th 11, 03:50 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.os.linux.ubuntu
Replies: 4
Posted By Rene
GeForce 9800 GX2 - Only one GPU reported under linux

On 10/26/2011 03:52 PM, Paul wrote:
Rene wrote:
Hi Paul,

What an extensive answer, I notice that you often invest much time in
helping people in this ng, that is great.

I have a...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 26th 11, 02:08 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.os.linux.ubuntu
Replies: 4
Posted By Rene
GeForce 9800 GX2 - Only one GPU reported under linux

Hi Paul,

What an extensive answer, I notice that you often invest much time in
helping people in this ng, that is great.

I have a question and also something to say. Were you the guy I had a...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 14th 10, 03:10 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By Rene
6xxx doesn't work anymore in linux, while in windows it is fine

Rene wrote:
wrote:
Rene writes:

Try a live bootable Linux CD and see if that works, i.e. boots into a
graphical screen.

i received the same...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 14th 10, 01:11 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

wrote:
Rene writes:

Try a live bootable Linux CD and see if that works, i.e. boots into a
graphical screen.

i received the same advice from...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 11th 10, 11:39 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By Rene
6xxx doesn't work anymore in linux, while in windows it is fine

Giacomo Boffi wrote:
at home i have to switch from XP to linux (debian sid, for what is
worth) on the same PC, on both OS i use NVIDIA's drivers

yesterday evening i unhappily put XP on sleep...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 10th 10, 12:21 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
Posted By Rene
Acer Aspire AX1300 having crashing problems - GeForce 8200

TheDeadWolf wrote:
Hey everyone.
Firstly id like to say sorry for if i have posted in a wrong
thread/newsboard.
Secondly id like to thank anyone who reads and responds to this post as
it...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 28th 09, 08:28 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 5
Posted By Rene
Nvidia PhysX

smlunatick wrote:
On Aug 28, 9:54 am, Rene wrote:
timelord wrote:
Can someone please tell me exactly what the PyhsX does. I know you need
a minimum spec card for this to work...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 28th 09, 09:54 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 5
Posted By Rene
Nvidia PhysX

timelord wrote:
Can someone please tell me exactly what the PyhsX does. I know you need
a minimum spec card for this to work anyway and mine is the 9800GX2 card
so therefore that is...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 30th 09, 10:13 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 5
Posted By Rene
nVidia board upgrade question

schreef:
My honey has a GeForce 4, MX440 with 128MB in a 2GHz Gateway
computer (before they were bought out) which is pretty well scaled in
terms of added HD space and...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 29th 09, 10:02 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 2
Posted By Rene
ASUS 9480 fried?

TastesLikeChicken schreef:
Looks like my V9480 toasted today. It's probably 5-7 years old.
Started putting odd splotches on the screen, even at mobo splash
screen of startup. Then was flashing...
Forum: Ati Videocards June 15th 09, 09:09 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 14
Posted By Rene
AGP bridge chip temps. Was: 7900 GS AGP Power requirements

~misfit~ schreef:

Cite please?

If You insist:

Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an
understanding of ourselves.

Carl Gustav Jung
Forum: Ati Videocards June 14th 09, 10:31 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 14
Posted By Rene
AGP bridge chip temps. Was: 7900 GS AGP Power requirements

~misfit~ schreef:
Somewhere on teh intarwebs First of One wrote:[i]
Where do you get 87 W? According to XBitLabs' measurements on the
PCIe...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 8th 09, 10:21 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 10
Posted By Rene
Where are the AGP cards?

Man-wai Chang ToDie (+MS=V32B) schreef:
There is HD4650 AGP as well....

I think you will find its PCI-E

I am serious! At least it's in Hong Kong :)

Forum: Ati Videocards May 9th 09, 11:04 AM Posted to alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,microsoft.public.xbox,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 13
Posted By Rene
Apple to acquire EA, hires the creator of Gamecube's graphicsprocessor, hires Xbox exec, all in preperation to launch its own game console?

William schreef:
I wanted to get away
from those floppy disks. They were such a pain in the but.

The rigid 3,5" ones were much worse. The floppy ones could be folded to
a better/more...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16