Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Robert Gault
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 1st 07, 07:45 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 3
Posted By Robert Gault
Error nview...

Mr.E Solved! wrote:
Laurent Jumet wrote:

Hello !

I'm using 93.71 drivers with XPHome SP2, and I have several errors
reported in windows about nview, like this one, but many...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 6th 07, 08:20 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By Robert Gault
1152 x 864 resolutions and graphics cards

Lars-Erik Østerud wrote:
I have found that 1152x864 is the resolution that fits me best (not to
small font, and web pages fit the width even with a bookmark bar open)

My current Ti-4200...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 11th 06, 01:15 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By Robert Gault
Indistinct text in my widescreen flat monitor

M Shafaat wrote:
Hi!
I have purchased a new widescreen flat monitor, a Philips 200W6CS, 20" one.
I have only seen very positive reviews on this monitor.
Anyhow I experience some problems:...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 13th 06, 04:31 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 5
Posted By Robert Gault
Widescreen monitor question

Hackworth wrote:
My system curently has an Nvidia GeForce 7600GS graphics card. I just bought
a Dell 2007FPW 20-inch widescreen monitor, great for my work and for
watching DVDs, but not so...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 9th 06, 08:12 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 3
Posted By Robert Gault
Disable nVidia color correction

wrote:
I'm trying to calibrate my LCD using a colorimeter, but since nVidia
changes color correction values in their every major driver release, I
was wondering if...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 6th 06, 08:44 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 13
Posted By Robert Gault
Uninstall Driver, computer no longer boots.....Help?

wrote:
Robert Gault wrote:

wrote:

snip

I used the control
panel to uninstall the nvidia drivers, and when it rebooted the...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 6th 06, 12:57 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 13
Posted By Robert Gault
Uninstall Driver, computer no longer boots.....Help?

wrote:
snip

I used the control
panel to uninstall the nvidia drivers, and when it rebooted the system,
that was it. It will not boot to the desktop.
Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 29th 06, 08:49 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 8
Posted By Robert Gault
Geforce 4 Ti4400 AGP slot voltage

Larry Roberts wrote:
I have a PNY GF4 Ti4400 that I'm using in my Athlon64 system
till my 7600GT arrives. I also have a legacy Win98SE/DOS box that has
a Voodoo5 5500 AGP. It's an MSI MS-5169...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 15th 06, 01:27 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 8
Posted By Robert Gault
how to see in grayscale?

Antonios wrote:

Hi, I want to see mine desktop in scale of grays rather than to colors.
Exists a profile color or some formulation?

Do you mean you want the desktop image to be in gray...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9