Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 3.57 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jim
Forum: Cdr September 13th 07, 10:15 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 22
Posted By Jim
New Kodak CD-R's?

On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 16:31:29 GMT, Dave Cohen wrote:

wrote:
On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 14:46:59 GMT, adi wrote:

Thanks. By now I've...
Forum: Ati Videocards November 4th 06, 01:34 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 5
Posted By Jim
Last ATI drivers to use Classic control panel

"First of One" wrote in message
You can in fact use the latest display drivers, but install the control
panel from a...
Forum: Ati Videocards November 4th 06, 12:02 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 5
Posted By Jim
Last ATI drivers to use Classic control panel

I have an old 9600 Pro and after fresh install using latest drivers I'm now
faced with "CATALYST Control Centre" which I hate, I'm not a gamer so no
real need for latest drivers I guess just...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 31st 06, 11:04 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 11
Posted By Jim
Need opinions on: Gainward GF Bliss 7800GS+ 512MB 1.4ns DDR3, 8x AGP, Dual DVI

Michael,

It's rated as 431 Watts.

Will this power supply be enough to run the Bliss 7800GS+ ??? I
know that one has
to the card from the power supply with TWO
connectors. If I only...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 29th 06, 10:00 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 11
Posted By Jim
Need opinions on: Gainward GF Bliss 7800GS+ 512MB 1.4ns DDR3, 8x AGP, Dual DVI

Michael,

My question is only about the "loudness" of the FAN that comes with
it. I just don't like
noisy graphic cards and would love to hear
from any owners of it.

Mine is very quite,...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 22nd 06, 08:00 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 5
Posted By Jim
My GPU keeps beeping.

Shocker22,

Nvidia 7800 GS OC agp card

Plug in the additional 12v line to it.
--

Jim
Using - Virtual Access(OLR), ZASS 6.5, & WinXP Pro w/SP2

Marker,

or
something.

Use a digital camera, no flash.

Jim
Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 30th 06, 05:00 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 10
Posted By Jim
AGP card advice please

John,

Gainward BLISS GeForce 7800 GS+ SILENT 512MB
GDDR3
TV-Out/Dual DVI (AGP)

I'm running the same card and love it. I do highly recommend that you
have at least a 500 watt power supply....
Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 21st 06, 12:29 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
Posted By Jim
What are the fastest GeForce models for AGP?

OK, how about in U.S. then? I haven't seen a 7800GS+ in U.S.

As EDM already told you, this site ships to USA;

http://www.gainward.net/products/product.php?products_id=48

It'll set you back...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 14th 06, 07:00 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 13
Posted By Jim
Bliss 7800+ AGP problem ?

Edm,

Try the 91.33 drivers

I've only seen the 91.31 drivers.
URL for the 91.33 drivers is???

--

Jim
Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 14th 06, 01:33 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Tom,

There are two 12v connectors coming from the single card connector
& I
have connected each to a spare 12v HDD connector on different
wiring looms.

My Gainward BLISS GeForce 7800 GS+...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 13th 06, 09:05 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 13
Posted By Jim
Bliss 7800+ AGP problem ?

Tom,

The mobo was ok and initiated
windows start, then the display went blank.

Two things;

1) Remove ALL old video drivers BEFORE rebooting with new card
installed.
2) Be certain you plug-in...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 12th 06, 02:00 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By Jim
Showing the Temp Via Motherboard monitor for my VIDcard how ???

Htpcnewb,

Since that MBM file is for the dfi mobos, is there a chance that it will
also work on an ASUS P4PE?

I have the exact same files running on my Abit IC7-G & Gainward Bliss...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13