Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Neil Harrington
Forum: Homebuilt PC's February 28th 08, 03:01 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 4
Posted By Neil Harrington
Cannot install DVD games on nForce-4X system

"Dave" wrote in message

"Neil Harrington" wrote in message
Forum: Homebuilt PC's February 26th 08, 10:11 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 4
Posted By Neil Harrington
Cannot install DVD games on nForce-4X system

I built this WinXP Home Ed. SP2 system in March 2007.

Motherboard is a DFI Infinity nF4X, DVD drive is a Samsung Writemaster. HDD
is SATA but the DVD drive is IDE.

Everything has worked fine on...
Forum: Ati Videocards September 26th 07, 04:37 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 5
Posted By Neil Harrington
Best drivers for 9600XT?

"Dirk Dreidoppel" wrote in message
"Neil Harrington" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Forum: Ati Videocards September 25th 07, 09:59 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 5
Posted By Neil Harrington
Best drivers for 9600XT?

"Dirk Dreidoppel" wrote in message

"Dirk Dreidoppel" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Forum: Ati Videocards September 25th 07, 04:52 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 5
Posted By Neil Harrington
Best drivers for 9600XT?

I've just built an inexpensive little Win2000 system I want to use for
gaming, but not necessarily the latest and most hardware-demanding games.
CPU is a Sempron 2800+ socket 754, 1 GB of system...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 17th 07, 04:36 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 5
Posted By Neil Harrington
GeForce3, very dark video

"DaveW" wrote in message
With that older video card I would recommend sticking with the 45.23
driver for stability under...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 16th 07, 08:45 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 5
Posted By Neil Harrington
GeForce3, very dark video

Thanks to both of you. I did install the 56.55 drivers last night before
seeing these replies (no reason for that particular number, just thought I'd
try some much older drivers and sort of...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 16th 07, 05:12 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 5
Posted By Neil Harrington
GeForce3, very dark video

I just put a new LiteOn Combo drive in a Win2000 system I've had in my
office for a while, to occasionally watch movies on DVD. I've installed
PowerDVD 6, an OEM version. The DVD plays but the...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's March 31st 07, 04:11 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 18
Posted By Neil Harrington
What KEY to press to get into BIOS menu??

"Bob Brown" . wrote in message
ASUS A8S-X motherboard.

Tried all the usual keys to try to get to BIOS menu during boot.
f5,f8,del key,...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's March 31st 07, 04:04 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 4
Posted By Neil Harrington
Video card or integrated

"Sog" wrote in message
Hello,
I have a asus a8v-vm mother board, amd athlon 64 3000 intergrated
video solution powered by...
Forum: Ati Videocards October 23rd 06, 05:48 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 8
Posted By Neil Harrington
ATI video card on Nvidia chipset?

"Geoff" wrote in message

"Neil H." wrote in message
Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 21st 06, 10:04 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 2
Posted By Neil Harrington
Best drivers for FX5500 under WinME?

"deimos" wrote in message
Neil Harrington wrote:
It's been a while since I put together a Win9x machine with an Nvidia
card,...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 21st 06, 02:03 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 2
Posted By Neil Harrington
Best drivers for FX5500 under WinME?

It's been a while since I put together a Win9x machine with an Nvidia card,
but IIRC the best (most stable, etc.) drivers for Win9x were considered to
be the 45.23. Is that still the case? Now I'm...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13