Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Major upgrade by Rene Lamontagne
I am contemplating upgrading my I7 950 system due to age, which I built in 2010. I would be looking at replacing 5 items. CPU Motherboard Memory Video card CPU cooler.
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Today 03:03 PM
by Rene Lamontagne Go to last post
20 20 Homebuilt PC's
Danger Will Rogers: UDMA Drive Cheksum S.M.A.R.T. Talking by Flasherly[_2_]
Never heard a 6G/s SATA cable, stuck in between vanes in plugged run-away thermal CPU cooler fan, up and get smart before. But I did lose a mechanical HDD, not altogether so long ago, due to deteriorating sector-seek errors of an unrelated and unknown state of failure. Symptomatic of a grinding...
Today 01:51 PM
by Flasherly[_2_] Go to last post
4 8 Homebuilt PC's
WARNING! SCAM spam list - list of fake messages by Mayayana
"Filip454" wrote | Also, tell me, did you also get any e-mails of this kind? | I've had a few. I think there's also another lesson the It shouldn't be possible for the message to be true. If you have a webcam it shouldn't normally be plugged in. If you have a...
Today 01:02 PM
by Mayayana Go to last post
2 3 Homebuilt PC's
WARNING! SCAM spam list - list of fake messages by Carlos E. R.
On 19/04/2019 22.31, Filip454 wrote: In those last 6 months I have received 2 e-mails telling me to pay bitcoins to get my private video in which I supposedly do intimate things. I just want to paste that e-mail received by me, so nobody will get spooked in case one gets a similar. If they...
Today 11:51 AM
by Carlos E. R. Go to last post
0 1 Homebuilt PC's
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4