Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.78 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dr Richard Cranium
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 24th 08, 12:00 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By Dr Richard Cranium
Montor Rotation

wrote in message ...
:I have a NVIDIA GeForce 6200 TurboCache card in one of my computers.
: It has the capability of rotating the...
Forum: Ati Videocards November 17th 07, 09:48 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 1
Posted By Dr Richard Cranium
Issues in Using Widescreen LCD Monitor & 1080p HD LCD TV

"KlausK" wrote in message ...
: My card is an X1950XT and my monitor is a Sony 23" WS (1920x1200). Today I
: bought an LG 47" LCD TV (1920x1080)...
Forum: Ati Videocards November 17th 07, 01:50 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 1
Posted By Dr Richard Cranium
First photo of HD3870 X2

"First of One" wrote in message
: First photo of HD3870 X2, two of 'em, in fact, running in Crossfi
:...
Forum: Ati Videocards October 28th 07, 06:10 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 22
Posted By Dr Richard Cranium
Want to go from a nvidia card to ati card, what problems can i expect?

"anm" wrote in message ...
: Hi,
:
: I always have used nvidia cards (or matrox before that), but now i want to
: try a ati card, what...
Forum: Ati Videocards May 15th 07, 03:11 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 11
Posted By Dr Richard Cranium
agp 2x/4x compatible video cards

Yeah, I had a x800 that was just throttled back to 4x because of the 4x mainboard.

http://www.smokeypoint.com/My_PC.htm
scroll down to view PC system.

I was an "early adopter" or jusr flat...
Forum: Ati Videocards October 11th 06, 12:31 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 2
Posted By Dr Richard Cranium
Upgrade from X850

your only choice after the x850 is the Radeon X1900GT

x850 and x1600 rigs
http://www.smokeypoint.com/My_PC.htm

** No Fate **

cheers,
Forum: Ati Videocards September 26th 06, 01:51 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 0
Posted By Dr Richard Cranium
I for one am glad ATI sold us all out to AMD

history. Read this to the tune of "anotherone bites the dust"
http://www.smokeypoint.com/dxmedia1.htm
listen to this audio whilst reading this !! enjoy

3Dfx still lives...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 26th 06, 01:51 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 0
Posted By Dr Richard Cranium
I for one am glad ATI sold us all out to AMD

history. Read this to the tune of "anotherone bites the dust"
http://www.smokeypoint.com/dxmedia1.htm
listen to this audio whilst reading this !! enjoy

3Dfx still lives...
Forum: Ati Videocards July 23rd 06, 07:08 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video,alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 13
Posted By Dr Richard Cranium
AMD close to $5.5 billion deal for ATI

guess i go looking for another video card manufacturer.

will the last one at ATI please shut out the lights.

i can completely understand AMD buying out nvidia... a merge of that kind of ilk, as it...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 23rd 06, 07:08 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video,alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 13
Posted By Dr Richard Cranium
AMD close to $5.5 billion deal for ATI

guess i go looking for another video card manufacturer.

will the last one at ATI please shut out the lights.

i can completely understand AMD buying out nvidia... a merge of that kind of ilk, as it...
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors July 23rd 06, 07:08 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video,alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 12
Posted By Dr Richard Cranium
AMD close to $5.5 billion deal for ATI

guess i go looking for another video card manufacturer.

will the last one at ATI please shut out the lights.

i can completely understand AMD buying out nvidia... a merge of that kind of ilk, as it...
Forum: AMD x86-64 Processors July 23rd 06, 07:08 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video,alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 12
Posted By Dr Richard Cranium
AMD close to $5.5 billion deal for ATI

guess i go looking for another video card manufacturer.

will the last one at ATI please shut out the lights.

i can completely understand AMD buying out nvidia... a merge of that kind of ilk, as it...
Forum: Ati Videocards July 10th 06, 06:20 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 6
Posted By Dr Richard Cranium
Video problem with notebook

thats cool.

i don't really care what you personally think or do.

my laptops are running just fine.

you seem to be having the problems dude.

and to read your response is to know why.
Forum: Ati Videocards July 8th 06, 07:12 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 6
Posted By Dr Richard Cranium
Video problem with notebook

most laptop mfg'ers have so tweaked up their offerings of video cards internal, that the
only thing resembling the video card left is the brand name. Know what I mean ?

Well then -

1.) you can...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14