HardwareBanter

-   Asus Motherboards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   P4P800 and CDROM trouble HELP (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=31312)

deemoox February 12th 04 06:45 PM

P4P800 and CDROM trouble HELP

HI,

i have a stragne trouble with my motherboard and the cdrom drive....

in fact my motherboard don't want to reconize the cd-rom...... it say at
boot .... cdrom no compatible with ATPI...but i tried with 3 cdrom drives
and its the same trouble....

please i need help...... i must give this computer to my friends quiclky :-(

help help

deemoox February 13th 04 08:50 AM

It don't want to boot at the beginning of POST ..... it's not any trouble
with MS!

It's probably trouble with bios configuration but i don't know where

Thanks for your help

"M.L" a écrit dans le message de
Do you have applied the "cumulative update pack" from MS ?

If YES, pls uninstall it ! this could solve your problem

Mike

"deemoox" a écrit dans le message de news:

HI,

i have a stragne trouble with my motherboard and the cdrom drive....

in fact my motherboard don't want to reconize the cd-rom...... it say at
boot .... cdrom no compatible with ATPI...but i tried with 3 cdrom

drives
and its the same trouble....

please i need help...... i must give this computer to my friends quiclky

:-(

help help