HardwareBanter

-   Ati Videocards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Macrovision on my vhs-c? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=47698)

semp October 27th 04 11:24 AM

Macrovision on my vhs-c?

I have strange problem. It seems that macrovision appers when I try to
capture video from some of the videotapes that i recorderd _myself_ with
_my_ Panasonic camcorder. I found on the usenet someone with the same
problem (http://skocz.pl/ijf), but I still can't solve the problem. COuld
you please help me? How to turn off the Macrovision detection on my
Radeon 9200 VIVO?

greetz
k.

Good Man October 27th 04 03:03 PM

semp wrote in
:

I have strange problem. It seems that macrovision appers when I try to
capture video from some of the videotapes that i recorderd _myself_
with _my_ Panasonic camcorder. I found on the usenet someone with the
same problem (http://skocz.pl/ijf), but I still can't solve the
problem. COuld you please help me? How to turn off the Macrovision
detection on my Radeon 9200 VIVO?

enjoy the long struggle with ATI's oversensitive macrovision detection.

google for more information, its been discussed countless times.

T Shadow October 27th 04 06:07 PM

"semp" wrote in message
I have strange problem. It seems that macrovision appers when I try to
capture video from some of the videotapes that i recorderd _myself_ with
_my_ Panasonic camcorder. I found on the usenet someone with the same
problem (http://skocz.pl/ijf), but I still can't solve the problem. COuld
you please help me? How to turn off the Macrovision detection on my
Radeon 9200 VIVO?

greetz
k.

Have not tried it myself but remembered seeing this.
http://www.digitalfaq.com/capture/atiavi/atiavi.htm
Good luck.

semp October 27th 04 08:18 PM

In article ,
says...
enjoy the long struggle with ATI's oversensitive macrovision detection.
google for more information, its been discussed countless times.

I've tried some google and found one patch, installed it and I still have
this problem. If you know the solution, maybe you could just give me some
hints?

thx in advance
s.

semp October 27th 04 08:25 PM

In article ,
lid says...

Have not tried it myself but remembered seeing this.
http://www.digitalfaq.com/capture/atiavi/atiavi.htm
Good luck.

I've already tried that pathch - no results. :-(

greetz
k.

Sławomir Żaboklicki October 27th 04 08:39 PM

Użytkownik "semp" napisał w wiadomości
I have strange problem. It seems that macrovision appers when I try to
capture video from some of the videotapes that i recorderd _myself_ with
_my_ Panasonic camcorder. I found on the usenet someone with the same
problem (http://skocz.pl/ijf), but I still can't solve the problem. COuld
you please help me? How to turn off the Macrovision detection on my
Radeon 9200 VIVO?

see
http://www.digital-digest.com/dvd/ar..._graphics.html

SZ

semp October 27th 04 11:43 PM

Maybe just replacing the file ativmdxx.sys will help? COuld someone who
already solved this problem please send me his file at
?

greetz
s.