HardwareBanter

-   Cdr (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Nero File browser preferences (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=25200)

Gunnar Skinder January 15th 04 02:24 AM

Nero File browser preferences

Hello newsgroup

I recently upgraded my good old Nero 4.0x to Nero 6.x..

In ver. 6 the file browser works more like Windows' own file browser, with
that i mean that it's capable to move and dele files and folders, and i
don't like that. If you drag a folder from the browser tree to the
compilation tree, and by a mistake drops it another place on the harddrive,
nero simply move the folder.

Is it, somehow, possible to disconnect that feature? I would prefer that the
file browser in Nero NEVER could change my harddisk tree.

I hope you understand my question

yours sincerely

Gunnar Skinder