HardwareBanter

-   -   Confussed Now (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=156705)

Dragon August 31st 07 02:28 AM

Confussed Now

Just read that my Radeon 9600 supports Shader Model 2.0 how can i test this
and do i need to switch the facility on in my video settings.

dave

Larry Roberts August 31st 07 03:58 AM

Confussed Now

On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 01:28:24 GMT, "Dragon"
wrote:

Just read that my Radeon 9600 supports Shader Model 2.0 how can i test this
and do i need to switch the facility on in my video settings.

dave

There is no settings to enable, or disable the shader support.
To test if the card's drivers are operating properly, you can run a
game demo that requires at least shader model 2.0 support, or run
3DMark 06. http://www.futuremark.com/products/3dmark06/