HardwareBanter

-   -   7900 GT series overclock version (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=123490)

[email protected] March 27th 06 03:50 AM

7900 GT series overclock version

There is overclock version for 7900 GT from different companies. Which
one is the best for overclook?

Scotter March 27th 06 05:26 AM

7900 GT series overclock version

I would get the one that is overclocked the most out of the box and run it
at that speed or overclock it more just a bit, if you can. Lately XFX, BFG,
and eVGA have been the companies selling the highest quality and
highest-overclocked cards.

--
Scotter
Tyan Thunder K8WE
ups.com...

johns March 27th 06 09:27 PM

7900 GT series overclock version

I just got the BFG 7900GTO .. the middle card. I'll be
posting on anything I see as I bring the new system up.
I do see a pause in Windows Media Player 10 .. which
Microsoft says is probably the video driver. They suggest
unchecking "video acceleration" which I will try tonight.
No games up yet, but benchmarks ran super good.

johns