HardwareBanter

-   AMD x86-64 Processors (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   CAS 2 vs. CAS 3 speed differences in RAM with Athlon 64? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=8910)

turtle September 22nd 04 04:21 AM

CAS 2 vs. CAS 3 speed differences in RAM with Athlon 64?

On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 16:16:26 -0500, wrote:

Thanks to everyone who posted comments even if they were technical that
went over my head. It looks like I will be getting CAS 3 on Thursdya to
save money. :)

Great, now what about overclocking the FSB ?

AS I understand it, faster FSB at higher CAS blows away expensive CAS2
at low FSB.

How fast you plan to run that Nforce3 250Gb motherboard ?