HardwareBanter

-   -   geforce fx 5200 on gigabyte ga-7dx winxp (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=49754)

Jeffrey Engstrom July 16th 03 02:54 AM

geforce fx 5200 on gigabyte ga-7dx winxp

when I install the card and boot it up it works for about 10 seconds, then
the colors on the screen go a little weird, kind of misaligned. five or ten
seconds later the display goes out entirely. during this time I'm
frantically trying to install the drivers, but they never get done in
time...
any ideas?

FX July 16th 03 12:19 PM

when I install the card and boot it up it works for about 10 seconds,
then
the colors on the screen go a little weird, kind of misaligned. five or ten
seconds later the display goes out entirely. during this time I'm frantically trying to install the drivers, but they never get done in
time...
any ideas?

HAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAA!!1
Welcome to nviditrash!!!!!11!

Me bay it's a compatibility issue try to install the driver in the windows
error free system... ?