HardwareBanter

-   About this forum (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Alfred Ranson (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=115521)

Alfred Ranson December 25th 05 08:08 PM

Alfred Ranson

Can anybody tell me what "Error code 8901000E" is please, in relation to POWER DVD. I cannot play a CD or DVD & I was told it was because of the above error & to refer back to .

I cannot get an answer until the holidays are finished but thought that somebody may have come across this problem & are able to give me a solution.The Compliments of the Season to everybody & I thank you in advance for coming up with a solution. Cheers.

tepoe January 30th 06 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfred Ranson
Can anybody tell me what "Error code 8901000E" is please, in relation to POWER DVD. I cannot play a CD or DVD & I was told it was because of the above error & to refer back to .

I cannot get an answer until the holidays are finished but thought that somebody may have come across this problem & are able to give me a solution.The Compliments of the Season to everybody & I thank you in advance for coming up with a solution. Cheers.

HINT!!!

Check if the DVD Drive is working. If yes, then try uninstalling and reinstalling the software again.

tepoe