HardwareBanter

-   -   Looking for gfx card with dual display tv+monitor (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=52725)

Chris Beach January 11th 04 02:31 PM

Looking for gfx card with dual display tv+monitor

Hi there,

I'm looking for a cheap graphics card that can drive a monitor and TV
simultaneously. Basically I'd like to use Windows XP's multi-monitor
feature, and have a desktop that could be extended onto a TV.

I have seen the GeForce 4 MX440-8x 64MB DDR AGP RP VO (from dabs.com)
has dual RAMDAC, but can it support TV + monitor in the extended
desktop configuration.

Any help would be much appreciated

Chris Beach

Pauly January 12th 04 02:02 AM

My PNY FX5900 will do that but not the cheapest thing out there but
not bad.

One monitor can be set to CRT the other to TV and then run a video on
the TV screen in full screen mode. works ok.