HardwareBanter

-   Printers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Epson Stylus CX5400 belt grinder... (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=75750)

Amishman35 January 12th 04 12:47 AM

Epson Stylus CX5400 belt grinder...

Sounds like a power tool, right?? Wrong! For some reason, my
sister's-boyfriend's-grandmother's printer belt is grinding and making noise. I
looked inside and the belt goes toward you when the printhead is going one way
and falls back when it goes the other way. I would expect it to stay in the
same plane as the head goes back and forth. But inside there is shavings of the
belt inside and it makes a noise as it prints....

Anybody else having these problems with an Epson Multi-Function Machine?

Amishman35 January 13th 04 04:07 PM

Don't worry about your shaver grinder printer.
As it is less than a year old, phone Epson and they will send you a new one.

I told her to do exactly that. I was just curious if anyone else had the same
problem, I wasn't asking how to "fix" it.