HardwareBanter

-   Matrox Videocards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   G450 dual head - can they all output a PAL composite video (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=139015)

ferrymanr November 7th 06 11:43 PM

G450 dual head - can they all output a PAL composite video

There are a lot of used G450 dual head cards available on ebay. I need to
be able to feed an EIZO monitor at fairly high resolution for local display
*and* a true PAL composite video to feed a conventional TV system, actually
an amateur (ham) TV station. It is not clear if all the G450 dual head
cards can do this or is there another Matrox card that would be better. On
cost grounds I am not looking at the latest offerings but cards like the
G400/G450 that are now appearing on ebay.
Thanks
Richard

Harold Muller September 15th 08 06:16 AM

G450 dual head - can they all output a PAL composite video

Hi:
I have A G450 Card and was able to get it to output a PAL composite signal
to my Multi System Television
Hope that answers your question
Harold