HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Need serial number for compaq presario 2266/2278 (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=128317)

Was Immer June 3rd 06 07:05 PM

Need serial number for compaq presario 2266/2278

Sorry my last message posted before i finished.

I need a serial number for a compaq presario 2266/2278

I have a compaq presario 2266 and I am trying to do a system
restore using the original Compaq QuickRestore CD.

But it asks me for my computer serial number. My case is
scratched right were the serial number sticker is and the
sticker is ripped so I cant read the serial number.

The Compaq QuickRestore CD states that the cd is for both the
Presario 2266/2278

If anyone could help me out thanks in advance.

Posted with NewsLeecher v1.0 beta 28
* Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
* http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

X_MAXIMUS_X June 5th 06 12:54 PM

Need serial number for compaq presario 2266/2278

3D8ACDQ9W3M7

X_MAXIMUS_X June 5th 06 01:00 PM

Need serial number for compaq presario 2266/2278

http://www.pcpitstop.com/techexpress...JS0WS4N8QSMVPQ

swapped out the cyrix for a k6-3 400 2.4v years ago.

still pluggin along