HardwareBanter

-   -   Can NVidia cards remember size/position like Matrox cards? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=105280)

FireBrick August 23rd 05 11:19 PM

Can NVidia cards remember size/position like Matrox cards?

New Dell computer came with a GeForce 6800 dual monitor card
In my old computer I had a Matrox dual monitor card G450.

The Matrox multimonitor cards have a software option that it will remember
the size and position of any PROGRAM window.
You open Email on monitor 2 in the upper left corner with a certain size and
it will always open there in that place and size till changed.

Very Convenient....
Can my NVIDIA card do something similar?

please and thank you

It was not the apple on the tree but the pair on the ground that caused the
trouble in the garden.

Bill H. in Chicagoland