HardwareBanter

-   -   asus v9520 magic v43.45a/a7n8x v2 rev 1.xxx drivers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=50716)

Tim-mz500r September 12th 03 05:16 PM

asus v9520 magic v43.45a/a7n8x v2 rev 1.xxx drivers

hi dont know if ive done the right thing by using asus enhanced drivers but
on getting to the desktop if flashes twice what it the reccomendation for
graphics drivers for this board ?

asus 2600xp
a7n8x v2 rev 1.xxx
asus v9520 magic v43.45a
1gig mem

Mario Kadastik September 12th 03 09:44 PM

Tim-mz500r wrote:
hi dont know if ive done the right thing by using asus enhanced drivers but
on getting to the desktop if flashes twice what it the reccomendation for
graphics drivers for this board ?

asus 2600xp
a7n8x v2 rev 1.xxx
asus v9520 magic v43.45a
1gig mem

Well I'd use detonator 45.20 as these have fixed many issues with the
card I had.

Mario

iamnotme September 13th 03 06:53 AM

ASUS version 45.23 is available at their support website. I have an ASUS
V8420 deluxe (a ti4200 but with ViVo, just like yours I think). I find the
ASUS driver set works best for me to do video capture...and I have no issues
or probs with any games we play. You can update your wdm capture drivers
(and video recorder), to the latest as well.

cheers & good luck!