HardwareBanter

-   General (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Is it possible to watch live pc screen on tv set? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=3257)

davidave January 24th 04 09:09 AM

Is it possible to watch live pc screen on tv set?

Is it possible to watch live pc screen on tv set?
I know there is an adapter for watching tv on pc but is there something I
can do the opposite?

Jon Danniken January 24th 04 01:39 PM

"davidave" wrote:
Is it possible to watch live pc screen on tv set?
I know there is an adapter for watching tv on pc but is there something I
can do the opposite?

Sure, most video cards have had a TV-out for quite a few years now; nowadays it's almost always
an S-video out, while the older ones had composite out.

Jon

DaveW January 24th 04 11:53 PM

Yes. Get a video card that features Video Out. It's fairly common.

--
DaveW

davidave January 25th 04 06:41 PM

Thanks guys!
Though wondering if there is something for notebook as well? If so, how do
you call that? Video PC Card?