HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Drivers for 734938-004 Intel 100TX PCI NIC (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=123560)

Nick Le Lievre March 27th 06 06:45 PM

Drivers for 734938-004 Intel 100TX PCI NIC

Hi a friend found this NIC I searched the FCC ID and it is Intel - on the
Intel site it says it was OEM by Compaq and to get the drivers there.

Anyone know which Compaq would've had this NIC and therefore where to go on
hp site for drivers.

Thanks.

--
Jersey, Channel Islands
http://nicklelievre.redirectme.net

Nick Le Lievre March 27th 06 07:27 PM

Nick Le Lievre wrote:
Hi a friend found this NIC I searched the FCC ID and it is Intel - on
the Intel site it says it was OEM by Compaq and to get the drivers
there.
Anyone know which Compaq would've had this NIC and therefore where to
go on hp site for drivers.

Thanks.

Its ok Windows XP installed the drivers automatically Intel PRO/100+