HardwareBanter

-   -   NVMixer Problem (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=54960)

Al Kaufmann August 21st 04 06:25 PM

NVMixer Problem

When I use the speaker setup wizard in the NVMixer and it sends analog
and digital output, I have to lie and tell it I heard a sound in
order to get it to setup the 5.1 Dolby Digital. I use the latest 4.27
NForce driver with an Abit NF7-S motherboard. Anyone else have this
problem?

I think the Soundstorm Control Panel worked much better.

Ak

Shawk August 22nd 04 06:12 PM

"Al Kaufmann" wrote in message
When I use the speaker setup wizard in the NVMixer and it sends analog
and digital output, I have to lie and tell it I heard a sound in
order to get it to setup the 5.1 Dolby Digital. I use the latest 4.27
NForce driver with an Abit NF7-S motherboard. Anyone else have this
problem?

I think the Soundstorm Control Panel worked much better.

Ak

Do you actually have digital speakers?