HardwareBanter

-   Acer Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   TravelMate 6292 --Blootooth button does not work (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=189171)

occam[_3_] July 5th 11 04:28 PM

TravelMate 6292 --Blootooth button does not work

I have a TravelMate 6292 running under Win7 Pro (upgraded from Vista Pro).

I recently tried to link to it with a bluetooth enabled phone, but
discovered I was having difficulties.

I am not sure when, but the bluetooth button (button/indicator) does not
work. I am not sure when this happened (it was working for sure at the
start).

I tried to download the latest driver updater from WIDCOMM
(SetupBtwDownloadSE.exe) however It cannot install because it insists I
switch on the blootooth service.

I'm stuck...