HardwareBanter

-   -   GeForce4 440 Go -- loses graphics with some aplications (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=49477)

zoo June 30th 03 03:00 AM

GeForce4 440 Go -- loses graphics with some aplications

I am running with 'GeForce4 440 Go' on a new Toshiba laptop. After a while
of using a graphics package called 'Commotion' I lose the graphics but the
programme dosen't crash only the graphics start to disapear.
Can any one help with this problem ?

J.

Strontium June 30th 03 11:57 AM

Try posting to comp.sys.laptops, also

There's a Toshiba tech that participates, in that group.

-

--
You, probably, thought you weren't going to die, today...SURPRISE!"

-The main character in Postal 2