HardwareBanter

-   Gigabyte Motherboards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   GA-X48T-DQ6 (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=180622)

Timelord October 4th 09 03:11 PM

GA-X48T-DQ6

Anyone out there using a Core 2 Extreme processor with this board??
The Processor i can get at a reasonable price is the QX9650 whereas i
currently use a Core 2 Quad Q9300.
On average how much difference is there in overall performance??

I have Googled this but cannot find any comparison charts and alike.

Thanks all.

peter October 5th 09 01:37 AM

GA-X48T-DQ6

http://www.insidehw.com/Reviews/CPU/...e-By-Side.html