HardwareBanter

-   General (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Logitech diNovo Bluetooth to PS/2 KVM switch? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=3368)

Frank January 30th 04 10:46 PM

Logitech diNovo Bluetooth to PS/2 KVM switch?

Hi,

I would like to connect the latest bluetooth keyboard + mouse from Logitech
(diNovo) to a
KVM switch. However, my switch only supports PS/2 keyboard + mouse ports?
The bluetooth receiver has a USB connector.

Questions:
1.) Does anyone of you have experience with Bluetooth and PS/2 KVM switches?
2.) How can I solve this problem? I have seen USB to PS2 converters, but I
don't think this solves my problem.
I guess I will need a converter from PS2 to USB. Don't have clue if it
exists.

Thanks,
Frank