HardwareBanter

-   Packard Bell Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Looking for Packard Bell 725DX (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=196531)

33black June 29th 16 08:04 AM

Looking for Packard Bell 725DX

Have been desperately searching for a Packard Bell 725DX, as that's the exact model I had as a kid. My dad had bought it for me, but it disappeared sometime in the early 2000s during moving, spring cleaning, etc. My dad passed away 2 years ago, and I'm trying to get the exact same setup I had as a kid.

This machine is literally IMPOSSIBLE to find. There's no way I could have had the only 725DX to ever exist. Anyone else ever have one? Anyone know where I can find one? Thanks.

metronid December 7th 16 06:20 PM

On Wednesday, June 29, 2016 at 3:04:49 AM UTC-4, 33black wrote:
Have been desperately searching for a Packard Bell 725DX, as that's the exact model I had as a kid. My dad had bought it for me, but it disappeared sometime in the early 2000s during moving, spring cleaning, etc. My dad passed away 2 years ago, and I'm trying to get the exact same setup I had as a kid.

This machine is literally IMPOSSIBLE to find. There's no way I could have had the only 725DX to ever exist. Anyone else ever have one? Anyone know where I can find one? Thanks.

There is one on ebay ending in 24 minutes 550 dollars.It will not sell.Contact seller after sale and offer 350 New in box