HardwareBanter

-   Overclocking AMD Processors (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Anyone overclock on a Shuttle MN31N mobo? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=11901)

ABuNeNe August 16th 03 02:31 PM

Anyone overclock on a Shuttle MN31N mobo?

Juz got this board with the AMD 2500+ processor, intend to do some
overclocking. Anyone have done it successfully, pls let me know how,
thx~!

yoda September 4th 03 07:24 AM

(ABuNeNe) wrote in message . com...
Juz got this board with the AMD 2500+ processor, intend to do some
overclocking. Anyone have done it successfully, pls let me know how,
thx~!

I got the board to oc on a XP2500+ to 200MHz.
I use DDR 400 memory.
The system is stable at 2200MHz.
Need to get a new heat sink. The CPU is running pretty hot 60C a full load.

Good luck.

P.S. The CPU got somehow recognized is an XP 3200+ by the BIOS at 180MHz+