HardwareBanter

-   Asus Motherboards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Problem flashing BIOS (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=32227)

Mr Ter April 24th 04 07:51 AM

Problem flashing BIOS

I'm trying to flash BIOS on my A7N8X Deluxe (early mob) and I downloaded
version 1.09 & 1.08 but what ever I do I get message "The program file's
part number does not match with your system". Does anybody know if I can
upgrade my BIOS (current version 1.06) or is my mob too old ?

Tom

--
---
if you would like to reply directly please remove [no #spam] from the email

Dr Teeth April 24th 04 07:58 AM

On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 07:51:56 +0100, Mr Ter
wrote:

I'm trying to flash BIOS on my A7N8X Deluxe (early mob) and I downloaded
version 1.09 & 1.08 but what ever I do I get message "The program file's
part number does not match with your system". Does anybody know if I can
upgrade my BIOS (current version 1.06) or is my mob too old ?

You have downloaded an incorrect BIOS. The latest BIOS for your board
is 1007.

http://www.asus.com.tw/support/downl...A7N8X%20Deluxe

Cheers,

Guy

** I may not be perfect, but I'm
** English, and that's the next best thing!

Mr Ter April 24th 04 08:42 AM

wrote:

I'm trying to flash BIOS on my A7N8X Deluxe (early mob) and I downloaded
version 1.09 & 1.08 but what ever I do I get message "The program file's
part number does not match with your system". Does anybody know if I can
upgrade my BIOS (current version 1.06) or is my mob too old ?

You have downloaded an incorrect BIOS. The latest BIOS for your board
is 1007.

http://www.asus.com.tw/support/downl...A7N8X%20Deluxe

Cheers,

Guy

** I may not be perfect, but I'm
** English, and that's the next best thing!

Thanks very much it worked.

Tom

--
---