HardwareBanter

-   Asus Motherboards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Watercooling newsgroup ? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=27079)

Y6g11 July 23rd 03 11:10 AM

Watercooling newsgroup ?

I am with you guys, posting at the bottom makes no sense to me. Why
force me to scroll through all the previous posts, the posts I just
read, to get to the new reply? Get me to the new stuff quickly, so I
like top posters.

I agree and if I missed something, I can always scroll down, rather than have
to do it time after time.

Y6g11 July 30th 03 05:11 AM

JerrDude wrote:
I agree with Jaf and everyone elso pro-top-posting, what IS the use in
having to re-read the first post 20 times in a 20 post thread, the
second post 19 times in a 20 post thread, etc, etc.

That's what trimming, not 'top posting', is about.

So a shoter version of the same damn post over and over is better?