HardwareBanter

-   -   PCI geforce2/3 with CX25871 tv-out? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=51795)

shmoppy November 12th 03 01:23 AM

PCI geforce2/3 with CX25871 tv-out?

The subject tells most of the story. Does anyone know of an nvidia
*PCI* card with the Conexant CX2587x series tv-encoder chip? My search
for this card has been more difficult than I expected since nobody
seems to advertise what TV chip they use in the specifications. I
assume the card will be a geforce2 or 3 because PCI was more popular
back then and I understand the geforce4 MX and geforceFX 5200 cards
all have nvidia's own built-in tv chip :( Also I haven't seen any
geforce Ti PCI cards which are more likely to have the conexant chip.
They're all AGP. I don't need much performance for my application
(mini-itx car computer), but the card HAS to be PCI and have a CX25871
chip. This is the only chip according to www.tvtool.info that has
support for wide screen signaling (WSS) to automatically put the
display in 16:9 mode.

Can anyone suggest a card that would meet my needs??

THANKS!