HardwareBanter

-   Gigabyte Motherboards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   BIOS editing with Bluetooth Keyboard (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=38164)

TP May 13th 04 12:07 PM

BIOS editing with Bluetooth Keyboard

I have a home-built PC (3.0 P4 , 1GB DDR 3200 RAM, Win XP Home) with a
Gigabyte GA-81PE1000 Pro-G Motherboard (Award BIOS)...I recently
purchased a Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard/Mouse Cordless desktop and am
wondering if anyone can tell me if it's possible to use the keyboard
to work with the system BIOS...I've tried and find that the keyboard
does not work until Win XP is running...Is there a BIOS setting for
the GA-81PE100 Pro-G that would enable the keyboard before Windows
loads?

Any asssistance would be greatly appreciated!

Tony P.